Another variant that we bring to our global buyers is Actemra Injections. Offered by us in different packaging sizes, our Actemra Injections stand out of the rest due to their purity, instant relief and reasonable prices.
- Tocilizumab is a recombinant humanized anti-human interleukin 6 (IL-6) receptor monoclonal antibody of the immunoglobulin IgG1κ (gamma 1, kappa) subclass with a typical H2L2 polypeptide structure.Tocilizumab Injection 80,200 & 400 mg is used in treatment of - Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) - Tocilizumab is indicated for the treatment of adult patients with moderately to severely active rheumatoid arthritis who have had an inadequate response to one or more Disease-Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drugs (DMARDs).
- Polyarticular Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (PJIA) - Tocilizumab is indicated for the treatment of active polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis in patients 2 years of age and older.
- Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (SJIA)
- Tocilizumab is indicated for the treatment of active systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis in patients 2 years of age and older.
- India has many manufacturers who manufacture Tocilizumab Injection 80,200 & 400 mg .To know more contact us.
- 3s corporation is Supplier,Exporter ,Wholesaler for Tocilizumab Injection 80,200 & 400 mg in India.
Additional Information : Tocilizumab Injection must be refrigerated at 2°C to 8°C (36°F to 46°F). Do not freeze.
Side Effects :
- Get emergency medical help if patient has any of these signs of an allergic reaction:
- Difficulty breathing
- Selling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Serious and sometimes fatal infections may occur during treatment with tocilizumab. Call doctor right away if patient has signs of infection such as -
- Fever, flu symptoms, mouth and throat ulcers, weight loss, feeling very tired;
- Sores in your mouth and throat or on your skin;
- Easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum).