Get in touch with us for obtain Suninat 50 Capsules. The capsules are sourced from known vendors of the market. One can obtain these at reasonable rates from us.
- Sunitinib Malate capsule is used in treatment of Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST),Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) and Advanced Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors (pNET).
- India has many manufacturers who manufacture Sunitinib Malate capsule .To know more contact us.
- 3s corporation is Supplier,Exporter ,Wholesaler for Sunitinib Malate capsule in India.
Addiitional Information :
- The recommended dose of Sunitinib Malate capsule for pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (pNET) is 37.5 mg taken orally once daily continuously without a scheduled off-treatment period.Sunitinib Malate capsule may be taken with or without food.
- Sunitinib Malate capsule is Stored at 25oC (77oF); excursions permitted to 15-30oC (59-86oF).
Side Effect :
- Stop using sunitinib and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- Headache with chest pain and severe dizziness, fainting, fast or pounding heartbeats
- Feeling short of breath (even with mild exertion), swelling in your ankles or feet
- Sudden numbness or weakness, problems with vision, speech, or balance
- Numbness or tingly feeling around your mouth