We are involved in making available Capegard-500 Tablets. The tablets we make available are acclaimed for their accurate composition, long shelf life and high efficacy. One can obtain these at reasonable rates.
- Capecitabine is a fluoropyrimidine carbamate with antineoplastic activity. It is an orally administered systemic prodrug of 5′-deoxy-5-fluorouridine (5′-DFUR) which is converted to 5-fluorouracil. The chemical name for capecitabine is 5′-deoxy-5-fluoro-N-[(pentyloxy) carbonyl]-cytidine.Capecitabine is a cancer medication that interferes with the growth of cancer cells and slows their spread in the body.Capecitabine is used to treat breast cancer and colon or rectum cancer that has spread to other parts of the body.Capecitabine is often used in combination with other cancer medications and/or radiation treatments.
- It is manufactured by many Indian manufacturers . 3s corporation is supplier,exporter,wholesaler for Capecitabine Tablets in India.
Additional Information :
- You should not take this medication if you are allergic to capecitabine or fluorouracil (Adrucil), or if you have severe kidney disease or a metabolic disorder called DPD (dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase) deficiency.
- Before you take capecitabine, tell your doctor if you have liver or kidney disease, a history of coronary artery disease, or if you are also taking folic acid (contained in many vitamin and mineral supplements), leucovorin (Wellcovorin), phenytoin (Dilantin), or a blood thinner (warfarin, Coumadin).
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as :
- Nausea, loss of appetite, eating much less than usual, vomiting (more than once in 24 hours)
- Severe diarrhea (more than 4 times per day, or during the night)
- Bloody, black, or tarry stools
- Ccoughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds
- Fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms, easy bruising