We are known to make available Aromasin Tablets. The tablets are procured from known vendors of the market. Bulk orders of these are processed by us as per the specific requirements of the buyers.
- Aromasin (exemestane tablets) is a prescription medicine for:
- Early breast cancer - Aromasin is indicated for the adjuvant treatment (additional treatment given after the primary or main treatment) of postmenopausal women with estrogen-receptor positive (ER positive) early breast cancer. Treatment with Aromasin should begin 2 to 3 years after tamoxifen, at which time tamoxifen should be stopped. Treatment with Aromasinshould continue for 2 to 3 years until a total of 5 years of adjuvant treatment of tamoxifen and Aromasin have been completed.
- Advanced breast cancer - Aromasin is indicated for the treatment of advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women whose disease has progressed after tamoxifen therapy.
Additional Information :
How Aromasin Is Given -
- Aromasin is taken by mouth, in tablet form, once a day
- Aromasin should be taken after a meal
These side effects are less common side effects (occurring in about 10-29%) of patients receiving Aromasin :
- Nausea (mild)
- Hot flashes
- Bone pain
- Shortness of breath
- Not all side effects are listed above. Some that are rare (occurring in less than 10% of patients) are not listed here. However, you should always inform your health care provider if you experience any unusual symptoms.
Contact your health care provider immediately, day or night, if you should experience any of the following symptoms -
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Having thoughts or feeling like you may want to harm yourself or others
The following symptoms require medical attention, but are not an emergency. Contact your health care provider within 24 hours of noticing any of the following -
- Nausea (interferes with ability to eat and unrelieved with prescribed medication)
- Extreme fatigue (unable to carry on self-care activities)
- Depressed (interfering with your ability to carry on your regular activities)
- Always inform your health care provider if you experience any unusual symptoms.
Aromasin Precautions :
- Before starting Aromasin treatment, make sure you tell your doctor about any other medications you are taking (including prescription, over-the-counter, vitamins, herbal remedies, etc.).
- Inform your health care professional if you are pregnant or may be pregnant prior to starting this treatment. Pregnancy category D (Aromasin may be hazardous to the fetus. Women who are pregnant or become pregnant must be advised of the potential hazard to the fetus).
- For both men and women: Do not conceive a child (get pregnant) while taking Aromasin. Barrier methods of contraception, such as condoms, are recommended. Discuss with your doctor when you may safely become pregnant or conceive a child after therapy.
- Do not breast feed while taking Aromasin.