Our company makes available SAMVEC-4 Injection. The injection offered by us is accredited for its high efficacy and long shelf life. One can obtain it at affordable rates from us.
- Vecuronium bromide Injection 4 mg /10mg is a nondepolarizing neuromuscular blocking agent of intermediate duration,Vecuronium bromide is indicated as an adjunct to general anesthesia, to facilitate endotracheal intubation and to provide skeletal muscle relaxation during surgery or mechanical ventilation.
- There are many generic manufacturers in India who manufactureVecuronium bromide Injection 4 mg /10mg including Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd etc.
3s corporation is Supplier,Exporter ,Wholesaler for Vecuronium bromide Injection 4 mg /10mg in India.
Additional Information : Clinicians must use extreme caution to prevent dosing errors when switching between the various vial sizes.
Side Effects :
- The most frequent side effect to nondepolarizing blocking agents as a class consists of an extension of the drug’s pharmacological action beyond the time period needed. This may vary from skeletal muscle weakness to profound and prolonged skeletal muscle paralysis resulting in respiration insufficiency or apnea.
- Inadequate reversal of the neuromuscular blockade is possible with vecuronium bromide as with all curariform drugs. These side effects are managed by manual or mechanical ventilation until recovery is judged adequate. Little or no increase in intensity of blockade or duration of action with vecuronium bromide is noted from the use of thiobarbiturates, narcotic analgesics, nitrous oxide, or droperidol.
- The administration of vecuronium bromide has been associated with rare instances of hypersensitivity reactions (bronchospasm, hypotension and/or tachycardia, sometimes associated with acute urticaria or erythema).