Buyers can obtain Sevoflurane Liquid at market-leading prices from us. The liquid offered by us is formulated in adherence with international medical standards. We ensure that it reaches the buyers in excellent quality packaging options.
- Sevoflurane 250 ml is indicated for induction and maintenance of general anaesthesia in adult and pediatric patients for inpatient and outpatient surgery.Sevoflurane should be administered only by persons trained in the administration of general anesthesia. Facilities for maintenance of a patentairway, artificial ventilation, oxygen enrichment, and circulatory resuscitation must be immediately available. Since level of anesthesia may be altered rapidly, only vaporizers producing predictable concentrations of sevoflurane should be used.
- There are many generic manufacturers in India who manufacture Sevoflurane 250 ml including Baxter india Pvt Ltd etc.
- 3s corporation is Supplier,Exporter ,Wholesaler for Sevoflurane 250 ml in India.
Additional Information : Surgical levels of anesthesia can usually be achieved with concentrations of 0.5 – 3% sevoflurane with or without the concomitant use of nitrous oxide. Sevoflurane can be administered with any type of anesthesia circuit.
Side Effects :
- Cardiovascular - Bradycardia 5%, Hypotention 4%, Tachycardia 2%
- Nervous System - Agitation 7%
- Respiratory System - Laryngospasm 8%, Airway obstruction 8%, Breathholding 5%, Cough Increased 5%
- Cardiovascular - Tachycardia 6%, Hypotension 4%
- Nervous System - Agitation 15%
- Respiratory System - Breathholding 5%, Cough Increased 5%, Laryngospasm 3%, Apnea 2%
- Digestive System - Increased salivation 2%