Our company is a credible Exporter and Supplier of Vfend 200 mg Tablets. Procured from the leading manufacturers, the Vfend 200 mg Tablet is an antifungal medication that is used to treat serious, invasive fungal infections. They are available in tablet and injection form, both in 50 mg and 200 mg dosage potencies. We specialize in providing Vfend 200 mg Tablets in bulk quantities at very feasible prices.
Instructions for Use in All Patients :
- VFEND Tablets or Oral Suspension should be taken at least one hour before or after a meal.
- VFEND I.V. for Injection requires reconstitution to 10 mg/mL and subsequent dilution to 5 mg/mL or less prior to administration as an infusion, at a maximum rate of 3 mg/kg per hour over 1 to 2 hours.
- Do not administer as an IV bolus injection.
Side Effects :
- sudden behavior changes, problems with thinking or speech;
- upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- uneven heart rate, chest pain, general ill feeling; or
- severe skin reaction — fever